Saturday, December 22, 2007

Wide Valley at 7 O'Clock


Hello, art lovers and blog readers. Hope you are all having a wonderful holiday season. I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School and the Barbizon School. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley of New York State, among the vistas that inspired the nineteenth-century masters. This blog contains art images, art chat, gallery and purchase information about my art. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
You can read more about me, my work and my exhibits on google or yahoo; there are several pages about me on each search engine.
The painting at right is entitled "Wide Valley at 7 O'Clock" and I've photographed it in its heavy museum quality frame. In the frame, it measures a little over 12x14". The painting on masonite panel is 5x7". This painting has been sold, to an Internet collector.
If you wish to view other, similar works in my studio I am about 2 hrs. from the NYC metro area, 1 hr. from Albany and 4 hrs. from Boston.
If you purchase an art work from a digital photo on the Internet you can return it for a refund within 30 days for any reason. But most purchasers say my work has much greater depth and beauty in actuality than it does in photos.
I accept PayPal and funds drawn on USA-based banks. I am very experienced at packing and shipping art. I ship insured by the USPS, FedEx and DHL.
I hope you will read my other blog posts, which contain also information on galleries that exhibit my work if you prefer to view art in a gallery. I have galleries at several locations in the Hudson Valley, New England and California.
Once again, have great holidays.
I would love to hear from you!
Ellen

No comments: