Monday, April 13, 2009

Cliffsides by the Water


Hello, art lovers and blog readers! Don't know about where you are, but the first shoots of grass and the crocuses and daffodils are up in the Hudson Valley, where I live and paint. My art is inspired by nature, and nature here is magnificent. Much of the beauty captured by the nineteenth century masters of the Hudson River School is still intact, and this inspires me first and foremost. These blog posts contain images of my landscapes, art chat and exhibit and purchase info.
My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
I am just finishing the oil at right, entitled "Cliffsides by the Water". It is 20x30" on stretched canvas, and in one of the traditional gold frames I generally use to frame my paintings it will be almost 30x40" on the wall.
It may eventually be consigned to one of the fine galleries that represent me, where it will be priced in the $3000. range. I would consider a payment plan/fair offer from a sincere collector. I also sell my art by appointment at my studio.
If you purchase a work of art from a digital Internet photo without seeing the original, you can return it within 30 days for a refund if you are not delighted.
Most people feel my paintings look a lot better than the Internet photos. My style has a lot of depth which cannot be appreciated from dot-matrix photography.
For a list of art galleries that exhibit my work, with contact info, please read more of these blog posts.
I will be happy to answer any questions and like to chat about Hudson Valley art and history.
Have a great week!
Ellen

No comments: