Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Receding Fields, Distant Mountains with PayPal Link:

Hello, art lovers, blog readers and friends!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, posting my most recent panoramic painting in oil from Sedona AZ, my home and studio location since the beginning of this year.  The horizontal oval shape of this view suggests the immensity of the red rock country of this region while giving it a touch of mystery.  I paint the landscape of this region in its sunlit colors and deep shadows in a detailed manner inspired by the early landscape painters of America.  You can see more of my art on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and me e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

This painting is currently drying herein my studio showroom and can be seen by appointment;  I love to welcome people to my showroom.  The work is on 16x20" stretched canvas with the painting continued onto the sides of the canvas.   It is priced at $1400. and I can do framing if you like.

I now accept PAYPAL for my paintings on this blogspot site.  To purchase this work with PayPal for $1400. including shipping within the USA, click this link to go to PayPal Checkout:

 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=MDVKEMBX4W9PG


I also accept checks and money orders drawn on USA-based banks.  If you purchase a painting from this blog or one of my other web sites and are not delighted,  you can return it for a refund within 30 days.   Most people feel the paintings look better in actuality,  as the full depth and detail cannot be appreciated from  these digital internet photos.  I think you will be pleased when you get yours.

For an appointment to view my art at my studio in Sedona AZ. e-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com or call 928-554-4778.

Another great day of painting is starting, and I must get going.  I would love to hear from you. 

Best, Ellen



No comments: