Sunday, November 23, 2014

Paintings at the Marketplace Cafe, Village of Oak Creek, Sedona AZ


Hello, art lovers and blog readers!   This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School landscape painters..  I've been doing this blog since 2007 and it features art, art chat and purchase info. 

As most of you know, I now have my home and studio in the fabulous red rock country of Sedona AZ.   Next to Sedona nestles the Village of Oak Creek,  with the Marketplace Cafe a mecca for art, dining and entertainment.   Now a group of my paintings are an ongoing exhibit on the walls of the MPC, as pictured above.  Bev Copen curates the art at MPC and her e-mail address is beverlycopen@gmail.com      My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

You can stop in any day at the marketplace and purchase my art directly from the nice people there.  I will rotate the works on exhibit from time to time.  15% of the price of each piece sold will go the charity. 

The Marketplace Cafe is in a shopping plaza at the corner of State Route 179 and Jacks Canyon Road.   There is alfresco dining so you can enjoy the usually-beautiful weather of the region.  Sedona and the MPC are well worth a visit, if you haven't been here yet.  Perhaps I will see you,  and we will meet.

Have a great week!

Best, Ellen

No comments: