Friday, January 9, 2015

Immensity in Sedona with PayPal Link:

Hello art lovers, friends and blog readers!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School painters of the nineteenth century.  Now painting the wonderful red rock landscape of Sedona AZ.   In this harmony of color in the clear air I also endeavor to find a bit of mystery.   The view in this painting is part reality and part imagination as I paint a panorama that extends further than the eye can see.  It is currently drying in my studio.  More of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and my e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

This work is executed on a stretched canvas 12x36" which is 1-1/2" thick, with the view continued onto the sides of the canvas.   It seems to float off the wall directly at the viewer.  This is partly because of the view on the sides  and partly because of the in-depth style in which I paint.   It is priced at $1200.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ELHQK28J7ZD6L

I now accept PayPal for paintings on these blog posts. To purchase the above painting with FREE shipping within the USA, click on this link to go to PayPal checkout:

If you would like to see this or any of my other art at my Sedona studio I will be happy to show it by appointment.  Or, if you purchase a work from a digital Internet photo you can return it for a refund within 30 days if you are less than delighted.  Most people think my art looks a lot better in actuality;  you cannot really appreciate the depth and detail from a digital dot-matrix photo.

To read more posts on this blog, going back to 2007,  please read on.  To see earlier posts click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. 

Have fun!  I would love to hear from you.

Best, Ellen

No comments: