Saturday, November 28, 2015

Gallery/Studio Open House Dec. 5 and 6 in Sedona:



Hello friends, collectors, and lovers of fine art!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, posting about an open gallery/studio at my Sedona studio December 5 and 6 from 11 to 5 each day.  In addition to oil paintings and prints, I will display a storyboard of photos of the process of creating an oil landscape painting. 
There will also be a free drawing for a framed Limited Edition print of my "Cathedral Rock from the Home Place".  Everyone who attends this event gets a free ticket for the drawing. 

There will be paintings and prints in all price ranges from $25. up to $350. for large panoramas.  I also look forward to the opportunity to meet more of the community,  having lived and painted in Sedona less than two years. 

The event will take place at Back O' Beyond Studio, 141 Back O' Beyond Circle, Sedona.  My e-mail is eperantoni@yahoo.com  but no RSVP is necessary.  My telephone is 928-554-4778 and you can see more of my art by reading the posts on this blog going back to 2007.  Or viewing www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni

It would be great to see you there!  I have never met a great many of my blog readers. 
     Best, Ellen



No comments: