Saturday, May 10, 2014

View from San Miguel Hill - Extreme Panorama with PayPal Link:

         Hello, art lovers and blog readers!   This is Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil,  posting another painting of the magnificent red rock country of Sedona AZ.  This painting, still drying in my studio, is a morning view from a nearby residential road, hard as that may be to believe.     The scenery is something you would expect to see in a national park.   As I have always loved painting in the manner of the the Hudson River School,  I now delight in capturing the red rocks in their detail.  It is enough to make one develop an interest in geology.  And the sunsets and sunrises are hard to describe.

           So I undertake to do it with a brush.   You can see more of my Sedona and other paintings on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and my e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

           This painting  is on 18x36" stretched canvas that is 1-1/2" thick with the painting continued onto the sides.   So it can be displayed without a frame (or with a frame if you prefer.)  The painting is priced at $2795. including FREE shipping within the USA. 

          To purchase this work with your PayPal account, with FREE shipping within the USA, click on this link to go directly to PayPal Checkout  (due to features of this blog site, this link does not appear as the PayPal gold button but it does the same thing:)

 https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=GCENE9H3ZNEZS

     Or you can purchase it with a check or money order drawn on a USA - based bank.  For my mailing address please contact me at eperantoni@yahoo.com

    If you purchase a painting from an internet photo you can return it for a refund if you are less than delighted.  Most people think my art looks better in actuality, when you can see the depth and detail.

        Or if you wish you can make an appointment to see my art in my studio before purchase.   My Sedona studio is located about 100 miles from Phoenix and less than 200 miles  from Las Vegas. 

                 Well, it is a beautiful sparkling day and  I am gong to paint some more.  Have a great weekend!

Best, Ellen

No comments: