Saturday, July 11, 2015

View to Airport Mesa With PayPal Link:

Hello, art lovers and blog readers!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, now painting in the red rock country of Sedona,  Arizona, where the very earth and rock formations have a unique rose color.  I paint in oil, in a detailed and emotive manner inspired by the Hudson River School of the mid-1800s. And I am not the first Hudson River School aficionado to paint the west:  Thomas Moran and Albert Bierstadt's art are fabulous examples of what inspires me.   More of my art is on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and my e-mail address is  eperantoni@yahoo.com

This view in the painting above is from the back of my studio facing toward Airport Mesa, on the other side of which is the famous Airport Mesa vortex, and the local airfield.   There are houses tucked here and there among the folds of land,  but as a painter who treasures the pristine in nature I  have ignored them for the purposes of this painting.  When you look at it, you feel the landscape contains nothing but the wind, the rocks, the desert vegetation and the desert animals.  You can almost hear the wind sighing gently..

This work is currently in my studio and I will show it and my other art by appointment, or ship it   It is on a 12x12" stretched canvas, framed as shown in a wide tarnished gold wood frame which brings it to almost 20x20" on the wall.   Framed as it is,  the price is $800. including FREE shipping..

To purchase this work with PayPal click on this link and it will take you to PayPal Checkout.  Then key in your e-mail address and PayPal password.  :

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SPABKE2697KVN

You can purchase it using PayPal or checks or money orders drawn on a USA based bank.  If you purchase a work  from a digital photo online and you are not delighted when it arrives you can return it for a refund.  I have many references from satisfied collectors to whom I have shipped paintings.

I started this art blog in 2007.  I hope you will want to read more posts.  To read older posts simply click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this web page.

Have a great weekend!  I would love to hear from you. 

No comments: