Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sun Melting Snow, Grand Canyon, with PayPal Link:



Hello all art lovers, blog readers, collectors and friends!   This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the great Hudson River School painters of the nineteenth century.  Now that I live in Sedona, AZ, my subject matter and lighting of the landscape embraces the west and southwest as well as the Hudson Valley.  I have begun painting the Grand  Canyon for a November 2016 exhibit at West of the Moon Gallery in Flagstaff, AZ, the city nearest to this natural wonder.  Due to its altitude of about 7000 feet above sea level, the rim of the Grand Canyon gets snow in the fall and winter, and here you see a little of that snow is left as the strong Arizona sun melts it.

I have painted this view on 18x36" stretched canvas, which is 1-1/2" thick with the painting continued onto the sides of the canvas.   This furthers the 3-dimensional quality of the work, for which I strive in all my paintings by painstaking and time-consuming layering and glazing.

This work is currently in my studio.  It can be purchased for $2750. including FREE SHIPPING to any point in the USA, and can be paid for with PayPal as well as check or money order from a USA-based bank.

I have many references from people who have purchased my art online and have been very satisfied with the art, the packaging and the service.  .  

To reach me with questions or discussion please e-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com
To purchase this work with PayPal click on the following link to go to PayPal checkout:
.
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=ENJC8RZL3EKVW

When you see the next screen (PayPal Checkout) enter your e-mail address and PayPal account info to complete checkout.

I also accept checks an money orders drawn on USA-based banks.   E-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com if you are interested in this. I am happy to show my art in my studio by appointment.

When you purchase a painting from an internet digital photo such as this, you can return it for a refund within 30 days if you are not delighted.  Most people think my art looks better in actuality, when you an see the depth and detail.  .  

You can view more of my art on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni

This art blog goes back to 2007 and comprises  a history of my art back to that date with art chat, comments about my techniques, and more paintings for sale.  Many of them are sold already.

To view older blog posts click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this web page.

Have fun!  I would love to hear from you.
    Ellen

No comments: