Sunday, August 30, 2015

Rose Sunset in the Clove, with PayPal link:

Hello friends, collectors, art lovers all!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil, posting another of my framed oil paintings.  I used to live in the Hudson Valley of New York State and learned to paint mostly by studying the work of the Hudson River School masters of the nineteenth century.  This painting is a view of dramatic Kaaterskill Clove in the high Catskills,  a location often painted by Thomas Cole and other Hudson River School painters.  In the mid-1800s Cole had to hike 12 miles up the mountain from the City of Catskill;  I count myself lucky to have access to this great view from a pullover spot by a two lane road, when I am in the area.     .

You can see more of my art by reading more of these blog posts, going back to 2007.  Or browsing www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni     My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

This painting is on 8x10" canvas in a museum quality  hardwood frame that brings it to almost 16-1/2 by 19" on the wall.  It is currently in my studio and is priced at $485. including shipping within the USA.   I now accept PayPal through this blog, and you can purchase this work by clicking the link near the end of this post.

I am happy to show this painting and my other art by appointment in my studio, which is now located in  Sedona AZ, a region of dramatic scenery with red rock cliffs,  on the other side of the USA.
If you purchase a work from this blog and are less than delighted with it when it arrives you can return it for a refund within 30 days.

Most people feel my art looks better in actuality, when you can appreciate the detail and depth created by my time consuming glazing-based technique.

I also take checks and money orders on USA-based banks. If you want to pay by PayPal use the following link.  It will take you directly to PayPal checkout and you can fill in your e-mail address and PayPal password. 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2YVHKUTD9KJEQ

I hope you will enjoy reading this blog, and check back from time to time.  I have not yet added PayPal links to all the posts for paintings that are still available, so if you are interested in a painting that does not yet have a link please e-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com

You can see more of my art on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni

It is a wonderful day or landscape painting and I can't want to get started!  Have a great Sunday.

Best, Ellen

No comments: