Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Path Into Evening

Hello all!  This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil in a quasi-traditional manner inspired by the masters of the nineteenth century Hudson River School.   I paint the Hudson Valley region, the West and the southwest, and am eternally transfixed by the marvels of each. This sunset panorama is on 18x36" wrapped deep canvas with the painting continued onto the sides of the canvas.   This adds to the almost 3-diomensional impact of the way I paint, so the scenes spring to life before you.  You can see more of my art on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and my e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

 This work is currently in my studio getting its final varnish.  I am really enjoying it but it is for sale.  The price is $2750. including shipping within the USA.   It woudl also look good in the right frame if you prefer.

Please let me know if you would like to see close-ups of this work.  There is a great deal of fine detail; each blade of grass and branch of brush in the foreground is painted separately.

If you woudl like to view this work , or any of my art, in actuality it is in Back O' Beyond Gallery/Studio here in Sedona Arizona.  A great place to visit in its pwn right, with pleaseant weather almost all year round and the famous red rocks.  The gallery is open Tuesday through Saturday from 12-5 or by appointment. Contact me for more info.

I accept checks and money orders drawn on USA based banks, and will release the art after the payment clears.  I also accept PayPal.   Please contact me at eperantoni@yahoo.com to receive a PayPal invoice.

I would be pleased to answer questions about this work, Back O' Beyond Gallery,  or any other art work on this site or www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni     These blogspot posts go back to 2007 and while many of the art works depicted are sold some are still available.  Click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this web page to go further back.  Older  blogspot pages feature mostly paintings of the Hudson Valley and the Catskill Mountains in New York State,.  You can see some of the paintings at fine art galleries including Green Antiques in Saugerties, NY and the Alt Gallery in Sedona.

Have a great week!  I would love to hear from you. 

No comments: