Saturday, December 24, 2016

The Golden Fields Beyond

A happy holiday season to all you friends, collectors, and lovers of fine art!   This is Ellen Perantoni again, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School masters.  This painting is entitled "The Golden Fields Beyond" and the time spent painting it has been among my happiest..  I've been posting on this blog for almost ten years and have loved reaching out to an apreciative public this way.  I haven't kept track of the number, but have probably posted at least 100 times here, most of the posts including art images and details about some of my processes.  Many of the paintings have been sold but some are still available. 

      For a quick overviww of more of my art, browse www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
and you can contact me at eperantoni@yahoo.com

     This painting is on aa 14x18" stretched canvas, in a wide tarnished gold wood frame that brings it to about 21x25" on the wall.  It is hanging in my studio/gallery, the Back O' Beyond Gallery/Studio in Sedona AZ.  I lived in the Hudson Valley for many years and my personal and creative roots are there.   This work is priced at $1275. including shipping to points within the USA.

     You are welcome to view my art at the Gallery, by appointment, before purchasing.  If you purchase a work without seeing it, from the digital photo on the Internet, you can return it within 30 days if you are less than delighted.  Most people think the art works look better in actuality, as my technique which makes use of glazing adds depth for an almost 3-D effect. 

       I accept PayPal and money orders and personal checks drawn on USA - based financial institutions, and ship as soon as payment clears.  Contact me for close-up photos if you want to see them, also for instructions on paying with PayPal or mailing a payment instrument. 

        To view more paintings and read more posts, click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this web page.  Hope you enjoy them.  And have a joyful and safe holiday season. I would love to hear from you.
           Ellen

      .

No comments: