Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From the River to the Stream


Hello, art lovers and blog readers! I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil, i n a manner inspired by the Hudson River School and the Barbizon School of the 19th century. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley of New York State, where it all began. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
This interestingly shaped small painting is one of my recent works, approximately 9x7-1/2 inches not including the frame. Framed, it's about 9x11-1/2 inches on the wall. I painted it on artist's canvas board.
This unique small work was recently sold, but there are always others in various stages of completion. I show my art by appointment at my studio also, and I am represented by five fine galleries which exhibit my art on their walls. If you like to view art in galleries please ask me for the name of the gallery nearest you, or read my other blog posts for info on my galleries.
My studio is a pleasant 2 hour drive from the NYC metro area and 4 hours or less from other points in New England and upstate New York.
If you purchase a work from an internet photo without seeing the original, you can return it within 30 days for a refund if you are not delighted.
Well, I am off to enjoy this lovely summer day by painting some more.
Have a great weekend!
Best, Ellen

No comments: