Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It Was A Great Studio Tour Weekend:


Hi, this is Ellen Perantoni, a landscape painter in oil inspired by the Hudson River School and the Barbizon School. I live and paint in the riverfront/mountain town of Saugerties. It's on the west bank of the Hudson, in the foothills of the fabled Catskill Mountains. And that is where I just had a wonderful weekend. Here's a pic of a young family viewing one of my paintings on the deck (it was a fabulous day for this occasion.
I want to thank everyone who came and made the weekend such a fun occasion and such a success. The visitors from places hours away, the neighbors I met for the first time, and returning collectors who have become friends.
My studio tour and sale was part of a townwide event, the 6th annual Saugerties Artists Tour consisting of 24 artist studios open to the public throughout the Town of Saugerties.
A good time was had by all and the weather was fine except for a brief shower Saturday.
If anyone missed the tour and would like to view my work by appointment at my studio, please e-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com. You can see more of my work in other posts on this blog and at www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
I also sell at fine galleries and directly from this blog. If you purchase a painting from an internet photo you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
I hope you will read more of these blog posts. And I would love to hear from any of you.
Best, Ellen

No comments: