Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Patriarch (Red Maple)



Hello, art lovers and blog readers! I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil, inspired by the masters of the Hudson River School and the Barbizon School. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley, where that uniquely American school of art all began. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my work is on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
This canvas is 16x20" and framed as shown in a fine museum quality carved wood frame, which brings it size on the wall to about 24x28".
I will have this work at my studio tour and sale this coming weekend, August 16-17. The studio will be open to the public both days, Saturday and Sunday from 10-5. My studio is in the Hudson Riverfront town of Saugerties, New York, about 7 miles from the river in the foothills of the fabled Catskill Mountains. It's a lovely 2 hour ride from the NYC metro area, 1 hour from Albany, and a couple of hours from most points in southern New England. Please contact me for a map if you would like to attend.
I also sell from this blog--if you purchase a work from an Internet photo without seeing the original, you can return it within 30 days for a refund.
I hope you'll also read my other blog posts. Some of those paintings are sold but some are still available.
I love to her from people who love this type of art.
Have a great week, and maybe I will see you soon!
Best, Ellen

No comments: