Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Intimation of Paradise

Hello, friends and art lovers! I am Ellen Perantoni, and I paint the landscape in oil, inspired by the great nineteenth century painters of the Hudson River School. This is one of my most recent paintings, and for this work a more contemporary term "atmospheric realism" suggests itself. This is a realistic painting but it is simple, because it is mostly about the sky. You can see more of my art on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni and my e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com This stretched canvas is 8x16", and in its simple traditional frame it measures about 10x18" on the wall. It has been sold to a collector.  If you like you can visit my studio by appointment to view other paintings I have here. My studio is in Sedona AZ/. If you purchase a painting from me from an Internet photo, you can return it within 30 days if you are not delighted. Most people feel my paintings have more depth and detail than is shown in digital dot-matrix photos on the Internet. I hope you will read more of my blog posts. I have been posting paintings and art chat on this blog since 2007. To view older posts, please click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. Have a great time! I would love to hear from you. Best, Ellen

No comments: