Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Annandale, on the Hudson

Hello, fellow art aficionados! On the eastern side of the Hudson River, about 100 miles north of New York City, is the peaceful hamlet of Annandale and the Bard College campus. This academic community enjoys many glimpses of the river that have been the subject of lovingly crafted Hudson River School paintings since the 1800s. I am Ellen Perantoni and I often paint the landscape in the manner of the Hudson River School;   it was with enthusiasm that I captured this westward-looking view at sunset. More of my paintings can bee seen in other posts on this blog and on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com This oil painting is on stretched canvas 9x12" and in its museum quality carved hardwood frame it measures about 17x20" on the wall. It is now in my studio and the purchase price is $750. I would consider a payment plan/fair offer from a sincere collector.  There are several fine art galleries that exhibit my art also;  contact me for the nearest gallery. If you purchase a painting from an internet photo without seeing the actual painting, you can return it within 30 days if you are not delighted. Most people feel my actual paintings look better than the digital photos because of their considerable depth and detail. Posts on this blog go back to 2007. To see more posts click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. Have a great week! Ellen

No comments: