Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pines in Moonlight, a Group of Paintings

Hello, all. This is Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School. I recently completed and framed a group of small paintings that celebrate the purity and freshness of a pine forest in the evening, with moonlight shining over all. At right are photos of two of them that are now sold (I am revising this post on 11/22/13).  If you purchase my art through the Internet without first seeing the actual paintings, you can return them within 30 days if you are not delighted. Most people feel my art looks better in actuality for it has a lot of detail and glazing that cannot be appreciated from a digital photo. This blog goes back to 2007. If you would like to see more posts going back to that year, click on "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. Have a great week. I would love to hear from you! Best, Ellen

No comments: