Monday, May 28, 2007

Hudson View on a Hazy Afternoon


Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School and the early impressionists. I live and work in the Hudson Valley, in a woodland studio west of the river in the mid-Hudson region. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

My art is available from my studio, from this blog, and through several fine galleries which represent me and have my work hanging on their walls all the time. More of my paintings are on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
Some of those paintings are sold but some are available.

Gallery addresses in Peekskill, NY; Pound Ridge, NY; Poughkeepsie, NY; Pine Plains, NY; Millbrook, NY and Great Barrington, Mass. are given in other blog posts. Hope you will keep reading. My studio is in a romantic setting 2 hours north of the NYC metro area, a very pleasant excursion especially at this time of year.

I have photographed the painting above in its ornate museum quality frame. The canvas is 24x30", and in its frame it is almost 34x40" on the wall. At the moment the painting is in my studio, and will probably eventually be consigned to one of my galleries where it will be priced in the $3000. range. I will consider fair offers and/or payment plans for sincere collectors.
If you purchase a work from this blog without seeing the original, the painting can be returned for a refund within 30 days. I accept PayPal and funds drawn on USA-based banks.
I am very experienced and competent at packing and shipping art and ship by USPS, FedEx and DHL, insured of course.
Please read more blog posts including those you can see by clicking "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page. Please ask any questions--I would love to hear from you!
Have a great Memorial Day. Best, Ellen

No comments: