Sunday, April 15, 2007

Lowland View in the Hudson Valley, and More about Galleries:


Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School and the later Impressionists. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley and my e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com
The oil painting above is entitled "Lowland View in the Hudson Valley". It is on 12x16" stretched canvas and is displayed in a museum quality traditional gold frame which brings its size on the wall to almost 21x25". As framed, it is on display at one of the fine galleries that represent me and priced $875.
I will consider a fair offer and/or payment plan for a sincere collector. If you purchase a painting from a photo on this blog without seeing the actual art work, you can return the painting for a refund within 30 days. Most people who own my work feel it looks better in actuality than any photo.
Most galleries that represent my work accept credit cards. When I sell at my studio or directly from this blog I accept PayPal and funds drawn on USA-based banks.
I'm now represented by the Lionheart Gallery at 27 Westchester Ave. in Pound Ridge, NY, in Westchester County near the Connecticut state Line and Greenwich, CT. The gallery is open every afternoon and sometimes in the morning but you might wish to call first at (914)764-8689.
At the other end of Westchester County, in Peekskill on the Hudson River, at the moment you can see about 10 of my paintings at The Driftwood Gallery, 44 North Division St. The Driftwood Gallery is usually open from Wednesday through Saturday afternoons, but I suggest calling 914-788-4650 before making the trip.
My work is also at the Millbrook Gallery in Millbrook, NY; the Chisholm Gallery of Pine Plains, NY; and starting in May 2007 will also be at Berkshire Art Gallery in Great Barrington, MA.
If you'd like to see preview photos of paintings at the gallery nearest you, please e-mail me at eperantoni@yahoo.com or contact these distinguished art dealers.
More of my paintings are on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
Some of those paintings are sold but some are available.
This summer, on August 11-12, my studio between Woodstock and Saugerties, NY will be open all day (both Saturday and Sunday) to all who would like to visit and browse, and perhaps see me busily at work. The studio is about 90 miles north of the NY metro area.
Thanks for reading, and please return to this blog often for updates, more paintings and more info.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments: