Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My Painting "Two Trees" Added to Whistler House Museum of Art Permanent Collection:

Greetings, art lovers and blog readers. I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School and the European and American impressionists. I recently had a solo exhibit of my work at the Whistler House Museum of Art and am delighted the Museum has acquired my work "Two Trees" for its permanent collection.
Yes, as you might guess the Museum was once the home of master painter James McNeill Whistler. Today it is a museum and in addition to work by Whistler the Museum has art by John Singer Sargent, William Morris Hunt, Aldro Thompson Hibbard and William McGregor Paxton among others.
So as you can imagine I am honored that my work is in such illustrious company.
I live and paint in the Hudson Valley and I sell my art through fine galleries and museums, from my studio, and now from this blog also. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com
and I hope you will read further blog posts with images of my paintings and other info.
More of my art is on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
By clicking on this site you can see thumbnails of over 20 of my paintings. Some of them are sold but others are available. Please contact me for info on availability, exhibit location and price.
When I sell a painting from this blog I guarantee the collector's satisfaction with it.
I hope you enjoy the posts on this blog--including those you can access by clicking the link "Older Posts" at the bottom of this page.
Have a great day! I would love to hear from you.
Ellen

No comments: