Sunday, April 1, 2007

Oil Paintings, Limited Edition Prints on Paper and Canvas


Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni and I paint the landscape in oil, in a realistic/atmospheric style inspired by the Hudson River School and the Impressionists. Posts on this blog will have images of my paintings, info about me and the art process, art chat and purchase info. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

I paint only in oil, but in addition to my original oils I sell limited edition signed prints of some of my most popular works. These limited editions start at $35. for prints on paper, or start at $95. for prints on canvas. The prints on canvas can be displayed without a glass covering, just like my original oils.

The print above is of my painting "Hudson Valley from Olana, October". The original painting was sold by the former River Gallery of Irvington, NY for $2000. The detail in the foliage is more clear in the actual print and the sky colors are more vibrant.

This print on heavy archival paper stock is in a handsome double mat which will fit into a standard 11x14 inch frame. This print is #160 of a limited edition of 250. Its cost is $40.00 plus $5.00 shipping and insurance.
This is the only double mat I have in these colors, so once this print is gone I probably won't be able to get this mat color combination again. Do you need a larger size, or perhaps a set of prints? Just let me know what you like, after browsing through my other art images. I have other prints made up of paintings that sold in the past and are not in my online database. I can e-mail you images of other prints that are already made up, matted and unmatted.
I accept PayPal and funds drawn on USA-based banks.

Many of the paintings you will see as you read this blog, as well as those on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni are available as signed prints. If you see a painting you would like to have as a print, please inquire.

I'm excited about the prints on canvas, as those have much of the look of an original oil painting at a fraction of the price.
If you are interested in an original oil, some of the ones I have available can be purchased from directly from me or through galleries that represent me in the Hudson Valley and New England. Names, addresses and phone numbers of some of my galleries are given in other blog posts.
Or, you can purchase directly from me. You can see my work at my studio by appointment. I am less than 2 hours from the NYC metro area. If you purchase an original oil directly from the Internet image without seeing the original, you can return the painting for a refund within 30 days.
I hope you will read my blog posts often. I will post frequently. And I'd love to hear from you! Have a great Sunday, Ellen

No comments: