Sunday, April 8, 2007

Peaceful Valley View, Greetings and Teachings


Good morning and happy holidays! It is a time of rebirth for all, and I just had to post at the beginning of this joyful day.
I am Ellen Perantoni, a painter of the landscape in oil in a manner influenced by the Hudson River School and the later impressionists, as in "Peaceful Valley View". The digital photo does not really capture the detail of this painting, especially at the right. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
This 16x20" painting will hang at the Whistler House Museum of Art at 243 Worthen St.,in Lowell, Mass. through next Saturday, April 14.
I 'll make today's post brief, but my work is for sale at fine exhibition venues like the Museum, from this blog and from my studio. I hope you will read more posts on this blog for specifics.
Please also note "Older Posts" at the bottom of your screen. There are a number of paintings I posted in March under "Older Posts" as well as contact info on exhibit venues. "Peaceful Valley View" is $1600. in a museum quality gold frame which brings the size on the wall to almost 24x28".
I live and paint in the Hudson Valley and I paint (copyright)"View Portraits" and give lessons by arrangement. I'd love to hear from you.
Enjoy the day and best wishes, Ellen

No comments: