Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Recently Sold Paintings:




Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni, painter of the landscape in oil. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley of New York State, and I'm inspired largely by the Hudson River School tradition that was born in this area in the 1800s. I love to depict the kind of landscape that inspired the great painters of that era. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and more of my art can be seen on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
Most of the images in my posts on this blog show paintings that are currently available, but the two above are recently sold:
the first is "View from Leggs Mills Road", which sold for $2000. at The Chisholm Gallery of Pine Plains, NY. The second, "Morning from the Kaaterskill Escarpment", was sold for $800. through Berkshire Art Gallery of Great Barrington, Mass.
I sell my paintings through these and other fine galleries, from my studio by appointment and from this blog also. I post on this blog every few days and I hope you will read more to see recent work that is available as well as gallery locations and purchase info.
My studio is about 2 hours from the NYC metro area and I show my work by appointment. If you would like to purchase art from an online image, you may return the art within 30 days if you are not delighted with it. I ship insured and am very experienced and competent at packing art.
Please enjoy this blog and return often.
Please let me know any questions and comments. I would love to hear from you. Best wishes, Ellen

No comments: