Monday, March 12, 2007

Browsing by the River


Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni and I paint the landscape in oil, in a realistic/atmospheric manner inspired by the Hudson River School. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com


Right now, there is a one-person exhibit of my recent art at Whistler House Museum of Art in Lowell, Mass., including the painting at right. "Browsing by the River" is 8x10 inches, painted on stretched canvas and framed in a museum quality ornate traditional gold frame. Framed size on the wall is about 14x16 inches. This painting has been sold. Info on the location and phone number of the museum is in a post below.


On this blog I am also posting paintings that can be purchased directly from me. For some that have not yet been exhibited, just finished and drying, please read further posts below.


I also show my art by appointment at my studio, in the Mid-Hudson Valley of New York State.
Other paintings on exhibit at various locations are on www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni

If you purchase a piece from this blog without having seen the original, you may return it for a refund within 30 days of purchase, in the same excellent condition it was purchased. I accept PayPal, personal checks and certified funds drawn on USA banks. I'm very experienced and competent at shipping art. I ship insured using the Post Office, FedEx and DHL.

I hope you will read more of my blogs and return often! I would love to hear from you. Have a great day.


No comments: