Friday, March 9, 2007

MY LANDSCAPE ART ONLINE AND ON EXHIBIT:

Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni and I paint oil landscapes in a style inspired by the Hudson River School. I've been posting on this blog for two days now and it's been great fun; am starting to hear from viewers and would love to hear from more of you. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com

I've been selling my art mostly in gallery, art show and museum settings and would like to reach out to directly to more art lovers and collectors. I posted images of a few of my paintings yesterday and the day before. I'd like this post to be even more interactive, to tell you more about my art and maybe find out your views on art appreciation, browsing and collecting.

Browsing art online is fun and collecting online is easy, but many people would still rather see the actual art work and I can understand this. I understand because no matter how hard the photographer tries, a digital photo of an oil painting that has depth, detail and "quality" can't compare to the beauty of the real thing.

So, when anyone buys an oil painting from me that they have only seen online, they can return it for a full refund if they are not delighted when they see it. If you purchase a painting from this blog, you may return it for any reason for a full refund as long as I get it back within 30 days, in the same good condition I sent it.

If you would like to see some of my work on exhibit, great! You can meet some of the helpful art dealers who represent me and perhaps purchase from them if gallery buying is what you love to do.

Some galleries that represent me on an ongoing basis are:

The Chisholm Gallery, 3 Factory Lane, Pine Plains, NY. (518)398-1246
The Driftwood Gallery, 44 No. Division St., Peekskill NY (914)788-4650
Millbrook Gallery, 3297 Franklin Avenue, Millbrook, NY (845)677-6699

I am having a temporary art exhibit at Whistler House Museum of Art, Lowell, Massachusetts
at 243 Worthen St. Telephone (978)452-7641 This exhibit will continue through April 14.
More paintings are on exhibit at the Lionheart Gallery, 27 Westchester Ave.,
Pound Ridge, NY (914)764-8689 This exhibit will run through March 30.

Before visiting any of these exhibits, it's best to call ahead to make sure of the exhibit hours.
I also sell from my studio between Woodstock and Saugerties, NY by appointment. I accept PayPal, certified funds, money orders and personal checks drawn on USA banks.

I am very experienced at packing art and ship insured through the Post Office, Fed Ex or DHL.

Please enjoy the rest of my blogs! I will try to post frequently and post art often. More of my art is on web pages www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni Some of those paintings are sold but some are still available. Some of them are at the galleries listed above, please ask about any you like.

Have a great day.

No comments: