Saturday, March 10, 2007


Good morning! I am Ellen Perantoni and I paint the landscape in oil in a style influenced by the nineteenth century Hudson River School of art. I live and paint in the Hudson Valley and have the pleasure of being inspired by the same influences that inspired those earlier works. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com A web page address where more of my work can be seen is www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni


At right is one of my most recent paintings, still drying in fact. It is an oil on canvas entitled "Clearing" and is 12x16 inches. I may consign it to one of the art galleries that represent me where it will be priced in the $850. range, but I would be pleased to sell it from my studio and will consider fair offers from sincere collectors.


As explained below in this blog, if you purchase a painting from this blog without seeing the original first you can return the painting for a refund any time within 30 days of receiving it.

If you would like to view the actual art, there are several places to do so in New York State and New England.

I hope you enjoy the art on this blog and will read further, indeed become a regular reader. I'd love to hear from you.

No comments: