Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Ravine in Autumn


Hello, I'm Ellen Perantoni and I paint oil landscapes in a manner inspired by the Hudson River School of art. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com and this is one of my latest small works, never before exhibited; in fact the varnish is still drying.


This is an autumn view of one of the more spectacular ravines or deep valleys in the Hudson valley where I live and paint. The old Dutch name for such a ravine is "clove" and that is how they are locally known to this day.


This painting is on 5x7 inch artist canvas board. It has been sold to a collector.But I always have more paintings. I accept PayPal, certified funds and personal checks on USA-based banks.


More of my work, including paintings on exhibit at shows and fine galleries in New York State and New England, are on the web pages www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni


I would love to hear from blog readers and art lovers. Have a great day, all!

No comments: