Thursday, March 8, 2007

The Valley Floor


Hello, readers and viewers. I've had a request to show my e-mail address prominently so I'll be including it in each post. It's eperantoni@yahoo.com

This is my latest large painting, not even varnished yet. I call it The Valley Floor, and though I live in the Hudson Valley and am inspired by Hudson River School painters, this work developed more along the lines of a Thomas Moran painting of the American west. It has the reddish ocher tones, carved valleys and above all a feeling of great expansiveness, as if you are viewing many miles into the distance. You can almost hear the wind whispering as it feathers the clouds across a distant mountain range.

This painting is on stretched canvas, 24 by 36 inches. Like many of my paintings it will eventually be probably consigned to one of the galleries that represent my work. It will then be priced in the $3300. range.

I would be pleased to sell it out of my studio, though, and will consider a reasonable offer and/or arrange a payment plan for a sincere collector of fine art. I accept PayPal, certified funds and personal checks drawn on USA banks.
I would love to keep hearing from are viewers and collectors out there! All of you have a great day.

No comments: