Monday, March 26, 2007

View from Olana with Red Trees


Hello. I am Ellen Perantoni and I paint the landscape in oil, inspired by the Hudson River School and the later impressionists. I live and work in the Hudson Valley and love being surrounded by all this beauty. My e-mail address is eperantoni@yahoo.com
This blog has images of my work, info about myself and the art process, and purchase info. I sell my work from my studio and through several fine galleries in New York State and New England.
If you purchase my work from this blog I will guarantee your satisfaction with it--if you are not delighted with the piece you can return it for a refund within 30 days.
The painting above is entitled "View from Olana with Red Trees" and is a view of the Hudson from a spectacular vantage point above the east shore. It is 12x16", oil on canvas, and in a museum quality gold frame that brings its size on the wall to almost 20x24". It is currently at the Chisholm Gallery in Pine Plains, New York at $850.
If you prefer to view art before purchasing, addresses and phone numbers of some of the galleries that represent me are given in other posts in this blog. Or, contact me about a studio visit.
"View from Olana with Red Trees" is also available as an artist signed limited edition print. Prints on paper start at $35. and prints on canvas start at $95.
To view other recent works please see www.artwanted.com/EllenPerantoni
Some of those paintings are sold but others are available.
I hope you will read further posts on this blog. If you wish to purchase a painting from my studio, whether I send it or you visit the studio by appointment, I will consider fair offers and/or payment plans for sincere collectors.
When I ship art, I ship insured using the Post Office, FedEx and DHL. I am very experienced and competent at packing and shipping art.
I hope you enjoy this blog and will return to it often. Have a great day! Ellen

No comments: